Wildflowers - Summer Fragrance
Available in 2 sizes:
1oz glass atomized bottle
.5oz glass splash bottle
Demeter colognes are single note fragrances, meaning they are the smallest combination of ingredients that express a single, identifiable smell or idea. Notes and accords are also linear, which means that they express their nature and character immediately, and do not change over time. That makes them perfect for daily wear.
FREE OF ALL THE THINGS YOU DON’T WANT
- 95% of our ingredients are derived from natural or renewable resources.
- No artificial colors. Any color in a Demeter scent is a natural product of the ingredients used to make the scent. This is why most Demeter scents are clear.
- No binders or emulsifiers
- No Phthalates
- Alcohol naturally fermented from corn
- Never tested on animals
- Denatured Alcohol: Alcohol naturally fermented from corn contains 1/4 of 1% of a bitter tasting element to render it undrinkable
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Fractionated, or super-heated Palm Kernel Oil and Coconut Oil, both from renewable sources
- Fragrance: While it is impossible to make the broad range of fragrances that we make without using some synthetic ingredients, we strive to make Demeter as natural as possible. The active fragrance ingredients in all Demeter scents, while secret, contain a combination of synthetic and natural ingredients, all in concentrations deemed safe for use on the skin